The Chronicles of Riddick Request

Zawmonhear

you have made similar requests already. hate to break it to you but repeatedly making the same request is not going to help. we know. you want a riddick mod. the SSE CK just came out. give it time.

in the mean time, making your self big, bald, and buff is already in the game, there are craftable chitin goggles available for download on the nexus, immersive armors has a ringmail chest piece that looks just like a chainmail tank top, and using a console command to give your self the khajiit night eye ability is very simple.

making a custom race with the CK that has the night eye ability and the stats you feel a furyan would have is very simple. have you considered just making it yourself?

Edited by Dracula420

Thanks Dracula420, I have considered doing it myself and going as far as downloading the CK. But I don't have skyrim on my PC so I have no idea if I do make it, it would work ( to test it). However thank you for the reply and I'll look into the mods you suggested and hope that they move onto the Xbox one platform.