Companion that can ride on you with the horse.

OzoneRangerz

Was playing Skyrim the other day and thought to myself "Man it would be cool if Companions could ride with you on your mount." So I was wondering if someone could make this mod when the CK comes out. Just the companion like wrapping her/his arms around your waist while you ride xD.

Also probably a kissing mod, probably...........I wanna kiss Aela.............

I was actually just thinking about this as well. The first time I bought a horse, I tried to get Lydia to ride it by clicking on her, then clicking the horse, but she attacked and killed it! I had to reload a previous save. I'd like a mod where they either ride on the horse with you, or they ride on a separate horse and follow you. I don't even bother with followers anymore because every time I get on a horse, my follower gets left in the dust.

Yes Please! :D

I always feel like the ice queen when I get on my horse and my companion is left to just run behind me. Then I have to wait for his slow butt to catch up when i get where I'm going.

BUMP!

I just "stole" a horse from a hostile humanoid and then mounted it. Then I noticed my companion wont get on... this is a NEEDED mod. Someone make it, I have +1 endorsement to give to whoever makes it ;)

The things game developers overlook; I swear the skip some stuff because they want the modding community to have plenty to make, heh =P