Eating from plates

Wednesday17

Yes, I said that. Twice. At least.

~°~°~°~°~

If it's the inebiration mod, I'm sort of worried that it only adds the inebiration effect as opposed to the full effect of drinking it normally, but I'll definitely take a look when I have time.

That would be very nice of you, thanks!

If it's the inebiration mod, I'm sort of worried that it only adds the inebiration effect as opposed to the full effect of drinking it normally, but I'll definitely take a look when I have time.

If so, substituting a Restore Fatigue effect and limiting the "Eat" option to only food would work.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while and I thought, maybe there might be some fresh ideas about this, so please don't kill me for bumping the thread.

But please don't tell me to do it myself - I would if I could and I would've never made a request. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I see I'm not the only one (my character) that would like to go to a tavern, sit with others and have a more realistic meal then just having food items disappear from inventory.

Searched the archives before I stumbled on this. And no, I don't want to have to learn the editing program for it right now since I"m still muddling through a four part mission for Thief 2.

So, if somebody that can come up with it, please, please, please, do it. Wednesday17, myself, and surely others will thank you greatly.

Archived