Outside of Whiterun CTD's

Guy97

I started a new save, and now whenever I am outside of Whiterun, I get CTD's in certain spots. It is really annoying, because I can't go anywhere in the game, without it crashing. I am not sure what is causing this.

I have updated to the newest patch, and I started a new character with it. I don't know if this is only in the Whiterun area, because Riverwood wasn't affected, but there seems to be specific areas where it will crash. Near the bridge when you are in the fields near Whiterun, around the gates into Whiterun, and then on the way to Silvermoon Camp. I quite after that, because I was getting rather frustrated.

Any help would be VERY APPRECIATED. Thanks.

Yeah, got plenty, but none are new on this playthrough. I had all these mods on my last two playthroughs.

• 2 months later...

I started a new save, and now whenever I am outside of Whiterun, I get CTD's in certain spots. It is really annoying, because I can't go anywhere in the game, without it crashing. I am not sure what is causing this.

I have updated to the newest patch, and I started a new character with it. I don't know if this is only in the Whiterun area, because Riverwood wasn't affected, but there seems to be specific areas where it will crash. Near the bridge when you are in the fields near Whiterun, around the gates into Whiterun, and then on the way to Silvermoon Camp. I quite after that, because I was getting rather frustrated.

Any help would be VERY APPRECIATED. Thanks.

Unpack all of your BSA files "meshes" using BSA unpacker or FO3 archive utility, wichever one you want and that will solve your CTD's