Skyrim - An Idea for a Major Conversion [ Alagaësia ]

MCBM

I love how the look nothing special like that but brill in game! Means I won't be dissapointed.

But the top one's texture isn't metallic enough it's like the original bronzeband! Oh, did you ever fix that because you've been so hard pressed with new models to do that I doubt you've had time to.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how the look nothing special like that but brill in game! Means I won't be dissapointed.

But the top one's texture isn't metallic enough it's like the original bronzeband! Oh, did you ever fix that because you've been so hard pressed with new models to do that I doubt you've had time to.

I think i did :)

That top one is also an attempt to texture without using photo-textures.. guess i still got a lot to learn when it comes to that :)

Only just noticed this thread.

I love the 'Inheritance Cycle' books and can't wait to see it's world in Skyrim.

I have no idea how you plan to create entire continent from the books though. It sounds pretty impossible to me...

Just please don't shrink the levels, unless you really have to. The film's done that badly enough already.

How's this for metallic? :) did a preview render in blender so you can see the effects of the normal and specular maps (depth and shinyness).

Did notice the model is doing funny stuff when it comes to smooting out the edges >.>

Edit: Bonus image!

Edited by Urwy

I can't leave this thread alone for a week without 3+ models being added lol,

I'm loving the new designs especially the intricate draconic blade :biggrin: I don't know how you guys manage that level of detail... :geek:

Keep stocking up the Armory and good luck to the two new modellers! :thumbsup:

Every time i start reading tutorials, or google some information about correct methods, i feel like an complete idiot. :wallbash:

No worries, the latest model is fine, but it appears that i could have used the v1.0 after all. Actually it was better optimized than new one... :ermm: I started a new for nothing..

oh well, you know the saying: the more you know...

:wallbash:

Edit: actually.. it's easier to make hi poly model from v2.0 and i can optimize it for low poly. everythingwentbetterthaniexpected.jpg

Edited by AnonDraco