• I am a dude and I play as a chick
    • I am a chick and I play as a chick
    • I am a chick and I play as a dude

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a dude as a dude

From a statistical point of view then the male attribute bonuses just seem better to me. For example as dark elves, being a girl makes your endurance lower but personality higher. Which seems very useless to me.

I also find it better to roleplay as a guy, because I myself am a guy.

Yes the females have the better mods because the higher % of modders are males who like women (grins).

I do feel for the female gammers out there who want male body and armor mods and in that regard I wish more female modders existed. My sympathies abound for the female gamer (I wish I had a G/F who was a gamer *blush*) but I play female because of the choices I have and yes, to me, women are more aesthetically pleasing than men.

well yeah, to most guys chicks are more visually appealing.

and yes, there are many more mods for chicks, but there are more and more dude armors coming out now since Robert's.

i personally have never played as a chick, just because playing as a woman just doesnt seem like something i could do easily lol

i have a hard time seeing things from a womans perspective ;)

i mean, if i played just for the asthetic parts, i would play as a chick! but i play for the asthetic, and the roleplayability...

(speaking of which, Qarl needs to make a tex pack for the oblivion realm, and SI)

A woman who plays a female character(not just this, also any game that can choose gender of player character..). I cannot empathize to male character well..

i have a hard time seeing things from a womans perspective

I agree to evilkoal. Hmm...

I am a dude and I normally role-play female characters for one simple reason: if I have to stare at someones backside for two or three (or five) hours at a time then if possible I want that backside to be attractive.

Also, as others have noted, there are more and better mods for female characters.