evilkoal

What do you play as?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. You and your character are?

• I am a dude and I play as a dude
    • I am a dude and I play as a chick
    • I am a chick and I play as a chick
    • I am a chick and I play as a dude

I have several characters in Oblivion, and most are female. It all comes back to the backside. I get motion sickness from playing in 1st person view for any real lenght of time, so I want to see a visually appealing character to look at while I play. I have played several male characters, too... it depends on the role-playing concept I want to run with.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude playing as a dude. If I want anything esthetically pleasing I will have female companions. I can't roleplay the female and likely never will if given the choice. The only times I think in life that it was acceptable when there wasn't much of a choice, like the Resident Evil games, I chose the female as they were easy game starts.

Dude playing as a dude. If I want anything esthetically pleasing I will have female companions. I can't roleplay the female and likely never will if given the choice. The only times I think in life that it was acceptable when there wasn't much of a choice, like the Resident Evil games, I chose the female as they were easy game starts.

So playing a female character is unacceptable? Good to know.