Why is Dukaan Light Armour!?

Moldy

Now,according to the wiki,Dukaan is heavy armour. According to the official Konahrik's Accoutrements wiki,it is also heavy armour. I rolled a heavy armour-wearing ice wizard in Perkus Maximus exclusively to put on Duukan's equipment,and become a god of ice.

So,you can probably imagine my surprise,and anger,when I learned that,for whatever ungodly reason,Dukaan is now considered light armour,and there is no way for me to convert it into heavy armour in-game.

My load order follows. I need to know what mod is responsible,so I can remove it.

GameMode=Skyrim
Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Nock2Tip.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp=1
Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp=1
Weapons & Armor_DragonPriestMasks.esp=1
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
Unique Uniques.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp=1
Improved Artifacts - Complete Collection.esp=1
Thane Weapons Improved - Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp=1
PerkusMaximus_Master.esp=1
PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp=1
PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp=1
PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp=1
PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp=1
UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Extended UI.esp=1
thatsracist-mfrp-5sec.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp=1
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp=1
DeadlyDragons.esp=1
Convenient Horse Herding.esp=1
PerMa Weaponry Fillout.esp=1
ShoutsRedragonized.esp=1
PerMa Headless.esp=1
KeywordCheck.esp=1
PerMaDefluffedPerkDescriptions.esp=1
Fast Respawn 72 Hours 1.2.esp=1
Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp=1
VioLens.esp=1
TakeNotes.esp=1
AlchemistJournal.esp=1
DragonPriestMaskJournal.esp=1
Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp=1
Nock2Tip.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
Better_Standing_Stones.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Civil War Overhaul.esp=1
FixCombatMusic.esp=1
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp=1
Warmer Magic Lights v2 - Big.esp=1
StormWrathLightning.esp=1
Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp=1
True Master Trainers.esp=1
Unlimited Training.esp=1
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp=1
konahrik_accoutrements.esp=1
konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp=1
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
PerMa_USLEEP master patch.esp=1
Pre PaMa WAFR CCF CCOR Patch.esp=1
Pre PaMa Improved Artifacts.esp=1
Pre PaMa N2T CCOR Patch.esp=1
ASIS-Dependency.esp=1
ASIS.esp=1
Equipping Overhaul.esp=1
Patchus Maximus.esp=1

Edited by Moldy

WAFR made it light armour; I cannot remove this mod from my load order,or else everything will simply not work properly. Is there a way for me to use TES5 Edit to change the light armour flags and classification to their heavy armour counterparts? Along the way,I might as well correct the rest of the Dragon Priest masks,because I have a hunch they all got beaten over the face with that utterly asinine design choice.

Weapon and Armor Fixes Remade. It's necessary to make Perkus Maximus work correctly,and,in general,goes a long way towards fixing mismatched keywords on weapons and armour. However,it also made subjective changes to the Dragon Priest masks,by altering their armour classes to fit some sort of ratio.

That said,is it possible for me to use TES5 Edit to change these keywords to what I desire?

Edit: I've backed up my load order,then cut into Patchus Maximus with TES5 Edit. I more-or-less edited it to be a ice version of Zahkriisos,which is still heavy armour (Thank goodness!),and plugged in heavy stalhrim keywords where appropriate,and it works. Dirty edits? Incredibly. But,it's what I needed to do. Now,here's hoping it benefits from my heavy armour perks.

Edited by Moldy

WAFR is required to make Perkus Maximus,my single most invasive,and important,mod in my load order,work as intended. The Dukaan mask is added in the Dragonborn expansion; It's the Dragon Priest mask that gives you 50% frost resist,and buffs up your frost spells by 25%. WAFR's Dragon Priest masks component turns it into light armour. To make Perkus Maximus work,I need to run a SkyProc Patcher program called Patchus Maximus,which generates a dynamic patch file called Patchus Maximus.esp,which,on top of making everything in the load order play nice,enables critical core features of Perkus Maximus,such as timed blocking.

The problem is that Patchus Maximus MUST be at the bottom of the load order,no exceptions. It will always win conflicts,because it's the glue that holds everything together. My current solution,as dirty as it is,is to modify the Patchus Maximus.esp data directly with TES5 Edit,and giving it heavy stalhrim armour keywords,and balancing it against Zahkriisos,another Dragonborn mask which is heavy armour in vanilla,and remained heavy armour after WAFR got through with it.

Edited by Moldy