Druidic items/skills/spells/perks

Deleted1308005User

Title says it, but I try to explain more closely.

So, in skyrim there are a lot of armors,clothes and such, but none of them fits for druidic character.

In fact, there is almost nothing that would fit for such a archetype (Yes yes, there are also many other archetypes that need items for them)

To the point

I would appreciate it if someone would be able to put together some robes and headgear for druidic character. (I'd do it myself, but I am not able to put together stuff in nifskope, I can make only crashy items)

All items should be classified as clothes, but could still look like armored ones ( If they would be light/heavy armors, they would bee too OP?)

Animal companions

Maybe as spell? Summon spirit wolf and such, not maybe hard to do because such a spell is already in-game (werewolf shout thingy)

Or more permanent (Like the dogs that can be bought, tough more durable, maybe with simple commands (wait, follow)

House

Well, this one has to wait till CK is out

Something simple, in the middle of nature? Like the treehouse for druids in oblivion

As spells I would like to see some more... naturic spells.

(Well, in midas spells there are already some, but ideas are always welcome)

Throw in some ideas and such, maybe someone good at modding would put effort in these.

(Sorry for my english, it might be a bit bad)

actually yes... bumping threads does violate the rules of the nexus forums.

Please do not do so, as it can result in a close of the thread and the close of any threads that you would post on the subject following the close.

Good luck with the request, but please do not bump ;)

-DarkeWolf, Nexus Staff