whether in falout 3?

NetDigger

Dynamic Weather is one such mod that can't use such merges.

Incorrect. Back when the now defunct Master Fix team was still together, we actually did manage to make a merged version of it. It was never really uploaded though, due to some "problems".

A mod like that cannot be merged just like that though, so I'm not really surprised you thought it could not be merged into 1 big .esm.

One of the main reasons why the Paradox Ignition team (Robert01 & Hairylegs222) haven't uploaded more mergers is because it would require asking the permission of the original mod author.

Now, as for the Dynamic weather, enhanced weather and Fellout being able to get along:

Fellout & Enhanced Weather:

Can get along, but if you want to keep Fellout's ultra-dark nights, one either has to install enhanced weather first or not let Enhanced Weather override any textures when asked. If you do let it override, you'll end up with different and a bit brighter nights.

Fellout & Dynamic Weather:

Do get along, but unlike what some might think, Fellout doesn't just removes all the greenness, but also adds quite a few new sky textures (to get rid of the greenness in the sky). The problem with this is that Dynamic Weather also adds these sky textures.

If one installs both, some of Dynamic Weather's skies will never be displayed.

So either you can choose to only install one of these 2 mods, or make sure that when you install Fellout, you don't copy the "sky" textures into Fallout's "textures" folder.

Dynamic Weather & Enhanced Weather:

These two get along just fine. I would, however recommend installing Enhanced Weather first, then Dynamic Weather, since one of Dynamic Weather's plugins actually relies upon Enhanced Weather.

Incorrect. Back when the now defunct Master Fix team was still together, we actually did manage to make a merged version of it. It was never really uploaded though, due to some "problems".

A mod like that cannot be merged just like that though, so I'm not really surprised you thought it could not be merged into 1 big .esm.

*shrug* I merely was going off of what Jeoshua said about it in the Mergers' comment thread. That they attempted a merger of it and it didn't go so well. I figured because of that, it couldn't really be done.

I didn't mean it "didn't go well" technically. It worked very well. It required a bit of savvy for us to get everything together, but once it was set up everything went smoothly.

I meant, politically didn't go so well. It wasn't configurable and Xepha didn't want his work being presented in a way that would not let people choose which optional addons to use.

Edited by Jeoshua

FO3Edit dont do mergeing?or this is a diffrent thing?

Well, one can merge mods with Fo3Edit, but you really need to know what you're doing.

adv.recon thermal stop working,do you know anyting about that

anyone have an answer to that?

Well, I can tell you that weather mods don't conflict with that mod.

Are you sure you're starting the game though FOSE?

FO3Edit dont do mergeing?or this is a diffrent thing?

Well, one can merge mods with Fo3Edit, but you really need to know what you're doing.

adv.recon thermal stop working,do you know anyting about that

anyone have an answer to that?

Well, I can tell you that weather mods don't conflict with that mod.

Are you sure you're starting the game though FOSE?

Recon thermal does conflict somehow; someone uploaded imagery of a problem with it in that weather mod. Probably one of those obscure "this shouldn't be happening" conflicts that crop up on occasion.

someone uploaded imagery of a problem with it in that weather mod.

Which weather mod do you mean, Rua?

Quite curious regardless. It indeed shouldn't be happening.

the thermal do start,but it paint me in thermal color and not the "world",is there no way to fix that?

Could you please elaborate on what the exact problem is?

And, considering Rua's last post: How does it works when you disable whichever weather mods you have?