[WIP] Weapon Addition and Replacement Suite (WARS)

antistar

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really liking what I'm seeing there antistar. :smile:

I have been feeling a bit ill today so this is a nice morale booster.

Question: Is the bayonet intended to be able to be used together with the GL?

I don't have a visual reference to see if the bayonet would block the muzzle on the GL or be itself blocked by the different handguard.

If it doesn't do either then I'll say I quite like the idea of using them both. :smile:

Edited by Tenurialrope3

Hey Antistar i got a question, i suppose you probably more acquainted with Isathar than us and since he blocked the comment section in the AmmoTweaks mod page and haven't posted nothing ever since, do you know if he is close to finishing the update? I'm actually looking foward to that mod too

Â

Oh sorry, i must have missed that

Â

Nexusguy, Antistar has already stated in earlier comments that it's not really his place to be sharing any information on the AmmoTweaks update progress, in case you missed that comment, we're just gonna have to wait and be patient...which is not fun LOL XD.

Â

Thanks, sorry if it looked like i was rushing things, definetely not, i really enjoy following the progress of mods

Ehhmmm where is AKM replacement mod has gone?

Not sure what you mean. Are you talking about Hitman's right-handed Handmade AK replacer mod? It hasn't gone anywhere.

I'm really liking what I'm seeing there antistar. :smile:

I have been feeling a bit ill today so this is a nice morale booster.

Question: Is the bayonet intended to be able to be used together with the GL?

I don't have a visual reference to see if the bayonet would block the muzzle on the GL or be itself blocked by the different handguard.

If it doesn't do either then I'll say I quite like the idea of using them both. :smile:

I don't know about the real thing, but they work together in WARS:

- SA80 20

The only muzzle device that ended up clipping with the L123A2 UGL "barrel" is the suppressor, and it's pretty minor, fortunately.

Nicely done with the SA80 L123A2 UGL animations Antistar, just got to watch it today.

Thanks. :smile: It's good to have all the SA80 parts sorted, finally. The grenade launcher was using place-holder assets for a very long time.

Edit: Oh, something I kept forgetting to mention; if you look at the Picatinny rail on the left side of the barrel, you can see that I had to angle it somewhat. It does bug me a little, but this is so that the launcher tube wouldn't clip through the tactical light (if attached) when the tube opens during the reload.

On the real thing there (typically?) isn't a rail on the left side at all - only the right. That part on the left is where the ladder sight is attached, but FO4 doesn't support adjusting sights for range, so the ladder sight would be useless.

Edited by antistar