[WIP] Weapon Addition and Replacement Suite (WARS)

antistar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big fan of your work Antistar, remembered when you first released weapon mod kits for fallout 3; great days. :D

Whats the latest update on your project if you don't mind my asking? :)

Also, how was New Zealand?

Planned release of this mod is "When Ammo Tweaks puts out that update." Antistar's done everything they could on their end for the initial release of the mod. Since WARS is dependent upon Ammo Tweaks,and the upcoming update is necessary for some of WARS' functionality,the only thing we're waiting on is another mod author to finish their update. And Antistar's started work in earnest on the sister mod,PEACE,in the meantime.

Planned release of this mod is "When Ammo Tweaks puts out that update." Antistar's done everything they could on their end for the initial release of the mod. Since WARS is dependent upon Ammo Tweaks,and the upcoming update is necessary for some of WARS' functionality,the only thing we're waiting on is another mod author to finish their update. And Antistar's started work in earnest on the sister mod,PEACE,in the meantime.

Exactly right Moldy, some people need to learn to shut their over entitled mouths and bare in mind mod authors don't make mods for them, but for themselves, they release it feeling it's a nice thing to do and hope others will enjoy it too, in which IT IS a nice thing to do, the ones who nay say this mods release are probably those same over entitled children whose parents never taught them any damn patience.

Edited by ShanaMetalGoddess1991

To be fair,I've been waiting three years for this. I'm feeling itchy,myself. I simply don't vocalize it,since I'm either aware of the realities of mod development,or can make some good guesses.

Is it good that people are chomping at the bit for it? Absolutely. Is it good that people are asking for a release date,or snarking about the long development cycle? Also yes,since it shows that they,too,are hyped. We simply need to make sure that we don't come across as confrontational when we point out the "It'll be done when it's done" nature of modding.

That said,it is getting old having to keep saying the same message over and over. But,can't do anything about that,since the people who'll ask tend to not read the first two posts.

That's true I do admit my response was quite harsh in nature, even me myself am hyped about this particular weapon overhaul, which I first came across searching for a submachine gun mod featuring that classic vertical foregrip, only to find so much more, Antistar overall is more hyped about this more so then any of us are naturally, and yeah IT IS getting old having to repeat the same thing over and over again simply because people can't be bothered to read, that's becoming sickeningly prevalent in many walks nowadays, not just here.