CBBE bodyslide issue

tkh159

Every since physics was introduced to skyrim I never have got the preview in bodyslide to look like my player in game close but not exact always have to tweak a good bit. This has bothered me enough to finally ask about the issue. I mainly notice this with breast and butt shape. Recently it looks like I have a saggy butt. Every change I do in bodyslide just doesn't seem to work with the butt. However the cbbe followers look like it works fine. I have always had to tweak the sliders to better look like I want on the player and breast are fine however the butt is just saggy and doesn't appear to have the same shape as the nif or preview.

So problem to solve is I want the preview in my bodyslide to match in game player.

I do not have any body modification esp. I use CBBE hdt body and tried cbbe body in bodyslide. I use the latest bodyslide. I use the latest xpmse. Tried a few different skeletons along with different default xml. I don't use havok hdt body. Even tried the ctrl+click in bodyslide and manually paste into correct folder. Lastly all my sliders in RaceMenu are default.