Help can't start NMM for my fallout 4 missing file

poli13

So I bought fallout 4 wiht all of it's dlc's becouse it whas on sale instaled it then I puted in the fallout 4 script extender as the youtube instructions said and I launched the game first wiht the vanilia launcher in order for it to be set up.

The problem is when I try to launche the fallout 4 nexsus mod manager it says:

You are missing

G/Steam/steamapps/downloading/377160/data/Fallout4.esm.Please verify your game install and ensure.

I don't get it what did I do wrong I even added the lines in the game ini file as this one said to enable moding:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Fallout_4_Mod_Installation

and I only instaled the institute pip boy mod to see if it's works befour I start moding fallout 4 but the nexsus mod launcher won't start up for me in order to youse the fallout script extender launcher which I can play the mods wiht. Please if any of you coud help me I woud be thankefull for it.

*edit*

The vanillia launcher works fine it's start the game and it's run wihtout geting crashed and the pip boy retexture mod works too thet I instaled.

*edit2*

Okay I don't know why but now after I played the game wiht the vanillia launcher and the pip boy mod it alowed me to launche the nexsus mod mannager for fallout 4 but I am corious nove coud any of you guys tell me what coud been the problem?

I mean I did launche the game as vanillia at first wiht the fallout 4 script extender and then tryed to launche the script extender launcher to be abel to play wiht mods so I don't know what the hell did I fudge up at first.

(also sorry for bad english I swear I can speak it way betther then I can write it)

Edited by poli13