Real 1st Person view (WIP)

3AMt

I'm sorry everybody but I didn't read the "Read me" Folder (Sorry :S ) And now I would like to uninstall it, But I didn't copy the original folders, someone can help me? :/

(Btw wonderfull Job, But It's too hard to fight when the character looks back every time we attack, you should work on it first before reparing the horse riding :P )

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to give you a recomendation...

You should decrese the degrees that the head can reach when you look down, because when the aim reaches the lower point of the view it looks like you are loocking back but up side down xD

And it also wuold be great if you chould move the camera little back.

I am very interested on this project...

Send me a messade if you want help..

I know Java, C, C++ programing languages, use of Photoshop, 3Ds Max, Blander and some other design tools...

If there is anything I could help with, just let me know :)

Oh yes, and also this is a really great mod!

Edited by fas1234567

I think that this mod is going to be even more awesome with the Oculus Rift, keep it up!

It will indeed. I play on a Sony HMZ-T1 with a TrackIR & 3D Vision. Almost there, just a little less FOV than the Rift but higher res. I can testify that the experience is out of this world. I only wish I could add actual head tracking support.. It would be a dream come true!

• 2 months later...

So after discovering this mod a few days ago I decided to check it out and see how it works out in practice. First of all crackin' job so far seems like something good can really come of this, reminds me of the first Skyrim trailer I saw where the Dovakhin is running from that dragon and I'm just thinking man this will be immense when there's a full working version. Quick question though or maybe a suggestion, the nexus page says that horse riding in first person is being worked on and that makes me wonder about the compatibility with other third person animations. For instance when you get knocked over in combat and it switches to third person, could you make it remain in first person, you know for that bit more immersion. Or better yet other animation mods all in first person. It's probably wishful thinking on my part haha but all the same really think you guys are onto something here.

Awesome! It looks like a few of the animations are going to need to be redone from almost scratch - the 3rd person animations were definitely meant to be cinematic and not realistic. A tweak as simple as forcing the head to remain looking forward during all attack/cast animations would be an improvement, though this mod with a completely new set of animations would make my essentials list in a heartbeat.

Please keep it up, and great job so far!