The Future of Skyrim Modding?

neoxyooj

@Thesapien - please compare the number of anime mods and Portal mod.

And please compare the general quality of them as well (meaning, the execution. I`m not saying there aren`t any well executed anime mods, don`t get me wrong).

Hm...:/

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it turns into this, then Skyrim mods will be ruined. Anime just takes eefect on RPG's, and Bethesda even said they don't support 1,000's of anime mods. I hope people think twice before completly flooding mods with this.

I don't see how Skyrim mods will be ruined if people make plenty of anime inspired or themed mods; as many people have said there will be mods for all types of people as modders can be made from all types of people.

The future of Skyrim modding will simply be what mods people make for it; as such, as long as people express their ideas in an intelligent manner and as long as people respect the wishes of people who may not hold the same artistic preferences as they do, the Skyrim modding scene should be just fine.

more diversity is good. that pop stuff makes me gag but I support diversity 100% no matter what.

I am more concerned about the future of modding being super dumbed down with all these insta click install processes now available.

not many know how to manually install anymore.

Can't wait for more j-mods now that the ck is here.

Not that I dont love *site not allowed* but itll be easier when we can find em on nexus..

Can you please PM me this *site not allowed* on the Nexus?

And why is it not even allowed to be mentioned???

Edited to remove assumption against Nexus being the culprit. Nexus isn't always the bad guy.

Edited by thesapien

Can't wait for more j-mods now that the ck is here.

Not that I dont love *site not allowed* but itll be easier when we can find em on nexus..

Can you please PM me this *site not allowed* on the Nexus?

And why is it not even allowed to be mentioned???

Edited to remove assumption against Nexus being the culprit. Nexus isn't always the bad guy.

The site most likely allows ported mods which without permission is considered piracy and would be against the policy of Nexus.