Can't get out of the power armor/ can't use workbenches

diocaneeeee

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I can't seem to find an answer.

As the title say, I have this bug that makes impossible to use workbenches (and chairs as well). Regarding the power armors, I can get inside one but there's no animation, and once I'm in I can't get out.

This happens with vanilla items as well, so it's not a matter of not having enough space; I also disabled all the mods but without any results. One other thing I noticed is that during dialogs my character looks upards

So far I tried disabling all the mods,the tcl console coman, checking the game cache and even deleting the game and then downloading it again. But the issue is still there.

I hope someone can help me, thanks!

Not sure about your workbench/chair bug, but the PA glitch could be related to if your using a mod that alters the animations for entering/exiting PA. I had that happen to me once, uninstalling the mod fixed the problem.

But it could be related to any mod that alters the vanilla behaviour of PA.

Also, disabling mods will not help, you have to completely uninstall a mod (not remove) to see if it's the culprit for the problem your experiencing.

Sorry I can't be of more help unless you include your load order.

The workbench/chair thing isn't a bug, you have to exit Power Armour in order to use them (and some terminals) so if you can't exit Power Armour you can't use them. I had a similar problem in my last playthorugh, although not with all armours, it was related to the fast entry/exit animation mod. There was a cure suggested involving using console commands to check your inventory to find out if you had 2 armours on and if so how to remove them. It worked for some people although not for me. If I can find a link I'll come back and post it.