Introducing My Altmer

AltmerLover1313

I was looking at your proposed role-play and frankly, I don't think it will go very far simply because you've over-regulated it. The point of a role-play is to have a wide variety of characters working toward their own goals. Can you really expect people to play as the enemy, knowing that eventually they will be destroyed? All of their efforts in story writing and trying to make it interesting will be largely for naught. I think it seriously needs a revision.

I was looking at your proposed role-play and frankly, I don't think it will go very far simply because you've over-regulated it. The point of a role-play is to have a wide variety of characters working toward their own goals. Can you really expect people to play as the enemy, knowing that eventually they will be destroyed? All of their efforts in story writing and trying to make it interesting will be largely for naught. I think it seriously needs a revision.

Enemy? How are the Thalmor the enemy? I view the Empire as the enemy, and want them utterly destroyed. I know there are quite a good few Thalmor supporters out there I just hope that my RP thread gets to them.

About it being strict- I saw other RP threads where ANY sort of character was allowed; characters from different SETTINGS. That is what shocked me. I'm sorry, but I would never allow someone to play as a drow in my RP. If they wanted to RP D&D/Forgotten Realms/or other WotC D&D settings, then I suggest they do it in D&D RP threads and/or forums.

The Thalmor ARE the enemy, Bethesoft MADE it that way. They control people as if slaves, and currupt any source of good power. The Aldmeri Dominion is behind many terrible acts throughtout the lore of Tamriel, it's horrible. They took credit for what the Champion of Cyrodil did, claimed that the Nerevane was from the Summerset Isles and they deserved compistation for the disappearence of him, and said that the fall of Manimacaro was their idea. And you seem to claim that they are the "good guys."

Either way, it's a nice bio. I would join you're thread, but the lore restrictions... it's out of reach. You don't provide very useful information on the lore, and frankly, TES players usually only know about the events that unfolded withinn the TES games (Arena, Daggerfall, BattleSpire, Redguard, Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim) and not about anything that wasn't mentioned.

But like I said, you're character bio is great. You provided execellent detail and explanation to you're char, along with great background and history. I give that 5/5.

I agree with SubjectProphet. Although your character is good, the premise of the roleplay is not.

In here, with only a few roleplayers as is, creating a roleplay that nobody has interest in is not the best to do.

It's like a store stocking sarsaparilla when people demand cola.