Proofed Facts about Skyrim

PrometheusV

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draugr seems like they have been asleep for centuries... They haven't, they're often up and about, playing cards and writing poetry. It's just that you keep catching them after bed-time. Someone's lighting those candles, after all.

Also, Draugr tombs are an ancient, genious form of ensuring echonomic stability. All the holds and villages "accidentally" built next to these can count on a steady stream of adventurer-money to vitalize the local economy. Then, they give all the sold-off loot back to the recovering Draugr and repeat. Mind you, the god Arkay was never truly a god of death... He just have a really good scam going. He is secretly an old friend of Sheogorath.

Draugr seems like they have been asleep for centuries... They haven't, they're often up and abou
This is actually confirmed ingame. They get up from time to time to give the Priests their life power and tidy up the place, then get to sleep again.

Despite the climate in skyrim...many people do not wear pants...

The Silver Hand do not only kill werewolves...but people who arent werewolves too...so thats basically everyone

The people of skyrim are very emotionally cold, able to stand firm and completely apathetic to the death of a loved one (Alvor doesn't really give a sh** if his wife dies for some reason)

Town guards can indeed withstands a shot to the head...but keep complaining about that knee injury...

Fact 1:

A Rockwarbler Egg is not an egg of a Rockwarbler. It is an actual creature. The Egg grows in warm places like nests, shelves and apothecary satchels.

Fact 2:

The Pine Trush is no bird, but a rare dragon that lays painted eggs all over Skyrim once every month

[citation needed]

Because he can forge only steel i havent ever seen a different metal in the skyforge shop
The guy is pretty straightforward if you didnt noticed it, if steel works, he will do just that, he likes his Skyforge steel stuff. Besides, the stock of the merchants depends on your level. On my current playthrough, i made my Orcish armor buying Orichalcum from him (and some ebony).

FACT: Adriane Avenicci is the best smither in whiterun, even if she said that the best smither is Eorlund Grey-mane

Biased opinion is biased. Checked in the CK. Adrianne has 26 smithing, while Eorlund has 44, they dont level up with the player.

Seeing that the best blacksmith in the province has 44 smithing it doesnt sounds that weird that with 100 smithing the player is sort of a god in the forge capabe of making god killing weapons. Though that would mean that i should be able to say that IM the best blacksmith now, bunch of jerks those nords! Stealin' my success n' business!

Edited by eltucu