Disappointed after slaying Alduin. *SPOILER*

Cleverbot

I didn't even know killing Alduin was the main quest. I thought Ulfric is the main questline. I only just killed Alduin though so don't spoil it for me please. ^^ I still have a lot to go. I have to say though, if that's the main quest, it doesn't feel like one. First of all, the Blades are like, the first who appear in your path or something? I remember stalling my progress with them just because I was new to the game and didn't really know how to handle my Journal too well. So after I let their quest to rest (find Esberg part), I became an Arch-Mage, GM of the Thieves, did endless quests through the holds, cleared caves, killed dragons and I still haven't visited Kalkreath. So yea, I am glad I still have a lot of stuff to do even though Alduin was the main deal. Besides, the new shouts you get to learn through this questline will kinda help in the future. I wish I knew about Dragonrend earlier. Or the Dragon Call.

After first seeing the Alduin statue I was expecting to him to be HUGE in game, but I was disappointed because he's just not scary at all. So much for 'world eater'. Hopefully there will be a mod that makes him at least twice the size and so much harder to kill.

like someone before me said. get deadly dragons. it's an AWESOME mod that really makes you work for it everytime a dragon appears. even with my awesome crafted dragonscale/deadric gear they still give me a run for my money. especially the ancient and new dragons from the mod can kick your ass if you dont watch it.

I didn't even know killing Alduin was the main quest. I thought Ulfric is the main questline. I only just killed Alduin though so don't spoil it for me please. ^^ I still have a lot to go. I have to say though, if that's the main quest, it doesn't feel like one. First of all, the Blades are like, the first who appear in your path or something? I remember stalling my progress with them just because I was new to the game and didn't really know how to handle my Journal too well. So after I let their quest to rest (find Esberg part), I became an Arch-Mage, GM of the Thieves, did endless quests through the holds, cleared caves, killed dragons and I still haven't visited Kalkreath. So yea, I am glad I still have a lot of stuff to do even though Alduin was the main deal. Besides, the new shouts you get to learn through this questline will kinda help in the future. I wish I knew about Dragonrend earlier. Or the Dragon Call.

You thought Ulfric was the main questline? Man, if that was the case, I'd be disappointed :P Although it's epic enough for a side-questline.

I was kind of annoyed at how easy dragons are to kill. They don't hit very hard. I have been killed by a dragon only once or twice, but I have been killed tons of times by Saber Cats and Bears. Ice Mages are like the scariest thing in the whole game. Killing Alduin was a breeze because three legendary heroes were helping me, and then a fourth one started helping too. (The guy who guards the bridge to the mead hall got hit by one of Alduin's inaccurate attacks and got mad and attacked Alduin.)

My game glitched at the final scene with Parthanex. Most of the dragons were missing their textures and were white. The sound mixing was terrible, so the music drowned out whatever it was that the dragons said to me before they flew away. So I really don't know what happened at the end of the game.

I was annoyed when I got attacked by a dragon after that. I had assumed that I would save the world from dragons when I beat the main quest. In Oblivion, there are no Oblivion gates after you beat the main quest. I figured it would be like that.

So I guess Skyrim is doomed. I can't be everywhere, and can't kill all the dragons, since they respawn. So the dragons are going to kill all the hunters and traders and villagers. The only people left alive will be those who huddle together in the cities, and I am not sure what they will eat with the dragons killing all the farmers, hunters, and fishermen.

I finished the main quest and found it very satisfying. Afterward, I was wondering what I should do with my character now that the main quest is finished, so I decided to become one of the Companions and become a werewolf. I'm still very satisfied with the game. It's fairly realistic that most people in the world ignore your great achievements. LOL. I mean, if you saved the world in real life by killing a god, who would know? Right? :whistling:

Would have loved a cool cutscene, the whole deal ala DMC you know?

Not the usual, "stay there and look what we do while doing nothing" crap...

I don't understand that, they could have given use cool cutscenes with this new engine!, everybody loves cutscenes in videogames!

And here when beating the crap out of Alduin i though" maybe this is it!, i will see a cool cutscene!"...yeah...what a bummer...