2Follower: My followers attack everyone after being fired.

celebriton

I don't know where the location to post this kind of topic. But since it related to the mod, so I post it here.

I use Follower Extended mod, here: http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3758#

So I follow the instruction to add two followers and it works! But after running around and did some quests, I feel so boring with both of them and intended to seek new ones. So I "fired" them.

It surprise me that he suddenly attack me and everyone in town. My followers are essential, they can't die. So there's a never ending war in town, where the whole townies and city guards attack them.

I already try to use console command: "resurrect". It refreshed but they still attacking everyone. It seems there's a broke stuck AI script.

Does someone know how to fix it?

Thank you.

Take a look at "mood", "morality" and "aggression" of the forced followers in the Skyrim NPC editor and change the defaults if necessary. Keep in mind that their original AI script is broken anyway and no matter what you are expecting from the essential NPCs, take care of friendly fire. Moreover, in quests where the follower has to wait you have to disable the additional companion cos the "wait here" function doesn't work. Once the broken AI runs mad it makes no sense to use the console command "resurrect" within the running autosaved game sequence cos the AI is still aware of the actual relationship rank.

To make it easy in case of trouble: delete the .esp file of the affected console follower...

Edited by DeTomaso