Where is the 4GB patch for skyrim ???

francispainchaud

I would very much like to be able to download this mod too, since for some reason, I didn't even get steam along with my Skyrim copy. It just installed directly to desktop without even installing Steam on my computer.

Bought it from a local mall haha, but there shouldn't be any difference buying it there or at a game retailer so I don't know.. D:

Provide proof of legal ownership of the game when you submit your unban request and you will be allowed to return to the site. Until then, user banned - TVD.

I would very much like to be able to download this mod too, since for some reason, I didn't even get steam along with my Skyrim copy. It just installed directly to desktop without even installing Steam on my computer.

Bought it from a local mall haha, but there shouldn't be any difference buying it there or at a game retailer so I don't know.. D:

Every copy, including retail copy, installs Steam. Are you sure you don't have steam?

If you are, you just bought a pirated copy - I'd take it back and get your money back.