Settings not saving when using Less Intrusive HUD II

PresidentDylan5

I have recently developed a strange issue with Less Intrusive HUD II; its settings will only partially save. Most of the settings are saved, but there is a problem with the HUD messages and possibly other text, such as Location text. When I load a save, the text is the correct size - I made it smaller - but after some time it resets to the original size and I need to reload the save to correct it. It seems to do this when I trigger a notification from Immersive Horses - 'My horse is now following me' or whatever. I never had this problem before but I have updated Immersive Horses since then, so this may be some kind of new compatibility issue. However, Less Intrusive HUD has no conflict with anything, either in its files or in its plugin, so I really have no idea what to do with this.

Update - I tested the game with only SkyUI, iHUD, Alternate Start and Less Intrusive HUD II installed and it worked perfectly. I then tested with the latest version of Immersive Horses and the settings stopped saving - again, the messages were the correct size when I loaded the save but broke when I triggered an Immersive Horses message by trying to whistle. I tested with various versions of Immersive Horses and found that the incompatibility was introduced in version 2.1.

EDIT: Just found a bunch of people talking about this exact issue in the Immersive Horses comments section,

Edited by PresidentDylan5