Creation Kit - Today?

barthigi

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The creation kit uses Java style scripting? That's good news than because one of my team members programs in java.

You mean someone actually uses java :O

I hope that was a jest.

Java is widely used, yes, even before minecraft came along.

I love Compile once, run anywhere.

The other morrowind games used a custom scripting language that was/is very similar to java syntax.

I doubt they would make any too large of changes. Honestly I doubt they made much of any since the game functions 95% of the way fallout did. Only they added some extra things like Radiant quests, more crafting nodes, etc etc.

Five days into Janurary,

Still no Creation Kit. I search Bethesda's Blog and The Skyrim Nexus every hour or so, with a weak wish to see the words "finally" or "it's about time," but find nothing. My hand glides to the gun sleeping peacefully on my desk. I pick it up and slide bullets into the chamber; I put it in my mouth.... and place it on the new mantlepiece I built yesterday. Resting on it's new velvet pillow, it looks like it has belonged there all along. Damn, I love that new mantlepiece.

Where the f*** is the creation kit?

Edited by zerther

Dear Zerther,

Nice post.

I talked to Beth today, they said the creation kit is only being given to people who do not own mantlepiece's.

We'r sorry that you are no longer in the `Non-mantlepiece owners association,'

Kind regards,

AllanOcelot.

About a week in, it seems.

I'm not really expecting it to be released that soon (and am hoping I won't have to wait until February. -_-), but I DO expect that now it actually IS January, and they said it would be RELEASED in January, that they'd actually say something about the release date. Or at the very least, a rough estimate that is more specific than one month.