Sky UI error and Quality world map

Zatara03

Hey, when sky ui 5.1 was released i had this error, and that's around when i stopped playing skyrim out of boredom, now i got back to it and reinstalled my mods, but now i keep getting an error on the map. I see no menu just the quality map, and when i open it it says there was an error with map.sfw. Any fix for this?

Since it has been a while, you may want to re-install skyui and skse to make sure nothing glitched out and that you have the latest and greatest versions.

Yes, i did, i did a fresh install. I noticed something off in FNIS patcher that my skyrim version is old, but i did a completly fresh install of everything, just my saves are there.

What version of Skyrim are you running? Are you set up in Steam to auto update game? (Library>The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim right click for properties > Update tab set automatic updates to Always Keep this game up to date)

What version of Skyrim are you running? Are you set up in Steam to auto update game? (Library>The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim right click for properties > Update tab set automatic updates to Always Keep this game up to date)

Yup, and it's the latest version 1.9.32.0.8. Everything is working fine, just not the map

Quality World Map does not alter map.sfw (or swf either). According to this series of posts, https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/20s0oc/help_skyui_incompatible_menu_file_mapswf/?st=iwfbmueh&sh=b2226afc "Go on to the MCM menu, go to SkyUI, advanced settings and untick the SkyUI map option"

Yeah, i did that, but it just stops the error from comming up, that's all. i cant see the menu in the map at all now, and sometimes i don't know what the keys are.