Balanced Dragons

BlackLord

I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds dragons more and more annoying as I progress in the game.

Currently I have two major issues with dragons:

1. They aren't powerful enough.

2. There are way too many random dragon encounters.

The first issue was already addressed by mods, although they make dragon fights more rewarding the second issue cripples the experience. Sometimes two dragons attack me at once in which case I have no chance against them if I'm using a mod which makes them more powerful. I don't like running away because leaving them unattended means they will wipe out entire settlements, something I really hate.

The fact they are just as common as any other creature kinda ruins the myths surrounding them. The random encounters are so predictable, I'm always attacked by dragons whenever I leave a city or go nearby an open settlement. There is no tension, anticipation or lingering fear because I know for sure I will get attacked as soon as I leave the city walls or reach a town.

Collecting dragon bones/scales and souls is easy as well, I already have everything I need for the dragonplate armor and plenty of souls to spare.

I'd like to request a mod which makes dragons more powerful and decreases the chance of random encounters as well.

I almost forgot, a mod which would stop simple townsfolk attacking dragons would also be nice.

Old ladies, children and farmers with puny iron daggers attacking them just doesn't make any sense, they should run for the hills or take cover in their homes.

There is the More Powerfull Dragon mod, it adds a lot of strenght to dragons, and come with a remover of the "level limiter" of dragons, so, you can encounter dragons several levels above you and you just have to run. The battles with them are a lot more fun now, are longer, yesterday i was fighting a dragon for almost 20 minutes to take down their increased HP and you have to be smart, use rocks and cover, cause their Thu`um is now lethal, their breath will turn you to ashes in just a second.

It doesn`t fix the problem of the too many random encounters, and it would be great that they appear a lot less on random, making battles "meaning full" and not just "oh, another dragon, 1 city away i just killed both of them."

And also the fact that make "civils" run, guards should stay and fight alongside you, is their duty, and too many arrows in the knee are no excuses, but come on, i`ve seen old ladies running right into the dragons jaws...

Plz some one, if there is possible to reduce the random encounter rate and give dragons something like a "civil fear" passive skills that makes civilians run away from it, that would be just perfect. Dragons are the axis of the game, but after your 3 first dragons (except for quest ones) the magic goes away and i dont like that.

• 1 month later...