ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Here's to Lydia

mgordon

have to get access to this dead vault....!!

I sacrificed Lydia to a Boethian Daedric God - some mad cult wanted a sacrifice of a trusted companion...and she was sworn to carry my burdens apparently....then I wiped out the cult, stole all their s***, got some super powered weapon that I've long since sold off or left in a cupboard somewhere, and moved on.

I married Aela the Huntress - good bow arms...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me get this straight. It appears that you orchestrated her death. Is this correct? Also, how come I don't see your name anywhere? Doesn't our user names get attached to snapshots we upload?

Never mind, I just looked again, and I did see your name. How did you make this happen?

Edited by mgordon

Let me get this straight. It appears that you orchestrated her death. Is this correct? Also, how come I don't see your name anywhere? Doesn't our user names get attached to snapshots we upload?

Never mind, I just looked again, and I did see your name. How did you make this happen?

I never intended for her to die. I just used console commands to make Ancano appear in my Whiterun house naked by my bed. (don't ask.)

Lydia was living there and she happened to walk into the room. Ancano went psycho and started attacking her with fire. She died right there on the floor. And Ancano kept talking to me afterward like nothing had just happened.

We'll, i found lydia who respawned (...I think). I was fus ro dah'ing some bandit off throat of the world for fun (i spawned the bandit btw) then used the free cam to follow him down to the bottom and at the bottom of throat of the world, guess who i found?

Yeah i am pretty sure you know who it is, Lydia!

So, i jump down to meet her but when i talk to her, she acts like i just met her and says something along the lines of "The jarl has appointed me to be your housecarl".

Weird... She even lost the ebony armor and Mr. Stabby sword i made for her!

Anyone knows whats going down here?

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

she is annoying at times. well, most of the time. But I swear it took 500 times before I finally got tired of hearing her say "I am sworn to carry your burdens." Her delivery on that line was probably the I've ever heard from any game actor EVER. cracked me up every time. Most people find her tone annoying. I find it endearing. Maybe because I've been married for 10 years? hmm :ermm:

If my Google searching is right, Colleen Delany apparently gets a lot of gigs in the theatre world.

The worst part is, one of the Companions (Ria ? ? ?) has the exact same voice ... With her as a follower and entering Breezehome (Where Lydia still doesn't recognise me and always asks if i'm 'going to start any trouble') If the two of them start talking it's really freaky as you don't know who is actually speaking.