We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Some stuff I want to do. Need to know if it's possible.

Locikittie

Hello, I'm looking to create a necromancy based mod and I need to know if some of these things are possible.

Spells:
Skull Grenade
Shoot a skull that does damage to the enemy then explodes.
Theory: It should be easy enough. Damage on target mixed followed by damage on area.

Bone Knife Dart Shoot shards of bone into your enemies.
Just damage on target.

Skeletal shield : Skeletons float in a circle around you blocking enemy melee damage. Skeletons shoot arrows at enemies. Would like a melee weapon variant where the skeletons have swords and shields as well.

Theory: Summon multiple creatures on self which are confined to a rotational pattern around the caster. I would like it if each skeleton had their own health bar as well.

I = caster x = skeleton

x x x
x I x
x x x
basically make it look like this, and have them all be confined to a rotational pattern like hands rotating around the center of a clock. I don't want the rotation to stop if they encounter an enemy, but attack once as they rotate by. Or have them all attack on a timer.

Skeletal mage shield: skeletal mages float in a circle around you creating a magic shield that reflects magic damage. Would like the skeletons to shoot various destruction spells at enemies.
Theory: same as Skeletal Shield only with magic instead of melee.

Bone shard shield: a shield composed of bone shards that rotate around you blocking a portion of melee damage, shards damage enemies that come too near.
Theory: same as other two shields.

• 3 weeks later...