ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Poisend and no way out.

ohhByte

Hey, I'm quite new to Skyrim and I'm on the quest where you need to find the "dragonstone" to do so you go into this cave and face monsters and stuff, so I was runing out of potions and food with very low hp. The only eatable thing I had in my invnetory were these "glowing mushrooms" so I ate them and I got poisend... Now I dont have enought time to run and try found a potion or anything becouse it takes like 15 seconds before I die. Any tips you can give me becouse I dont really feel like starting over again... I can'teven load the game from earlier.

If you're playing on the pc you can open up your command menu with the ~ key and type tgm. It stands for toggle god mode, in that mode you don't take damage, you cant get poisoned or diseased, you do not consume stamina, magicka, arrows or charge from any enchanted weapons. So yeah, if you don't want to die and you can't load the game just open the menu and type tgm. Type it again to turn off god mode if you want to continue normally later.

If you're playing on the pc you can open up your command menu with the ~ key and type tgm. It stands for toggle god mode, in that mode you don't take damage, you cant get poisoned or diseased, you do not consume stamina, magicka, arrows or charge from any enchanted weapons. So yeah, if you don't want to die and you can't load the game just open the menu and type tgm. Type it again to turn off god mode if you want to continue normally later.

Thanks, I'll try that

Go to magic menu and select active effects, you should find the name of the poisoning effect.

Are you sure that it was Glowing Mushroom that you ate? I just checked and it doesn't have any poisoning effects.

Edited by mccrab

I'm running out of ideas but this is the only thing I can think of. Use player.additen 00039be4 10 to add some healing potions and use them as you lose health, then in console type coc WhiterunTempleofKynareth and search for a shrine and activate it.

Edit: The coc command will teleport you to Whiterun Temple of Kynareth, I selected it because it looked like it's quite easy to find the altar.

Edited by mccrab