ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

how to add paypal donation link to my account ?

greekrage

Ive seen the window that says paypal email( i assume the email thats linked to my account)...but is that what i use ? or the paypal.me link ?

To clarify...

I havent become greedy all of a sudden but im going through a really rough time atm...and can use all the help i can get to survive.

Imagine that as of 12/12/2016 my home doesnt have power (this means no heating,cooking ,washing etc).

So im trying to gather up some cash to get a) woodstove for heating cooking and a small generator for my basic electrical needs like lighting ,battery charger for my night time lighting etc.

Question is there a link to where i can edit the paypal link/email ?? i cant find anything relevant

To the best of my knowledge, It's the email that you used when you created your paypal account that you have to add. If you edit the attributes of one of your mods, you should find the ability to add the paypal thing in there.

paypal now has the paypal.me link instead of email which is a direct link to the donation window.

problem is that AFTER i edited attributes to add the "bad" link i cant fix it since it no longer gives me that parameter .

this is the working link that i cant add ... https://www.paypal.me/greekrage

I'm not sure how much help this would be for your situation, but if you're looking at wood heating and the like you should check out the permaculture movement.

Rocket Mass Heaters, in particular.

www.permies.com is an amazing resource.

Even if you're not in a bad situation, this stuff is worth looking at.

I sincerely hope things get better for you soon. Good luck.

I'm not sure how much help this would be for your situation, but if you're looking at wood heating and the like you should check out the permaculture movement.

Rocket Mass Heaters, in particular.

www.permies.com is an amazing resource.

Even if you're not in a bad situation, this stuff is worth looking at.

I sincerely hope things get better for you soon. Good luck.

Can we do a topic about this? Also in the ancient rome the thermae work like this

Edited by xNxmod

paypal now has the paypal.me link instead of email which is a direct link to the donation window.

problem is that AFTER i edited attributes to add the "bad" link i cant fix it since it no longer gives me that parameter .

this is the working link that i cant add ... https://www.paypal.me/greekrage

I'd suggest getting in touch with one of the moderators and seeing if they can shed some light to help you fix this.

Edited by AGreatWeight