Creatures equip armor/clothes possible?

Dimensionlord1

Is it possible to have creatures/animals equip armor/clothes? What I mean is like have a creature equip clothing/armor and it actually shows up on the model when it is equipped. Would this need scripts, or could it be done by setting up armor addons in the creation kit (Like how argonians and khajiit have unique helmet designs)? I know the dragon priests can wear masks and the one draugr from the civil war quest wears the Jagged Crown though I'm not sure it's entirely the same. I'm asking because if it's possible I'd like to try and rig some clothes to the falmer creature model for one of my mods.

Is it possible to have creatures/animals equip armor/clothes? What I mean is like have a creature equip clothing/armor and it actually shows up on the model when it is equipped. Would this need scripts, or could it be done by setting up armor addons in the creation kit (Like how argonians and khajiit have unique helmet designs)? I know the dragon priests can wear masks and the one draugr from the civil war quest wears the Jagged Crown though I'm not sure it's entirely the same. I'm asking because if it's possible I'd like to try and rig some clothes to the falmer creature model for one of my mods.

If it works with horkers, it should work with falmers :D

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipOCsmCDumyYd5Co6hzG3yQ2W8mLVTb_HKc7uqme/photo/AF1QipOyNpmb3uVvpZbJtnZl-WOlzkQbQ5SI1QGwS-L-?key=CMbY4eDfhvrSWA

I think to set up a custom outfit in the CK should do the job.

If it works with horkers, it should work with falmers :D

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipOCsmCDumyYd5Co6hzG3yQ2W8mLVTb_HKc7uqme/photo/AF1QipOyNpmb3uVvpZbJtnZl-WOlzkQbQ5SI1QGwS-L-?key=CMbY4eDfhvrSWA

I think to set up a custom outfit in the CK should do the job.

Image not found.