[LE] Dependency issue

mylastsong18

Hello there. I've been working on a follower mod for the past couple of months on and off. She's basically done and in the testing phase of things at the moment but i'm running into an issue. I have set her up so she has a custom outfit on. I used Wrye Bash to make the other mod a dependency and everything is working great. But after awhile for some odd reason it loses it's dependency and i can't figure out why. I don't want to release her and have this be an issue so i'm in some need of help as I've tried countless times and this is the end result every time

Hello there. I've been working on a follower mod for the past couple of months on and off. She's basically done and in the testing phase of things at the moment but i'm running into an issue. I have set her up so she has a custom outfit on. I used Wrye Bash to make the other mod a dependency and everything is working great. But after awhile for some odd reason it loses it's dependency and i can't figure out why. I don't want to release her and have this be an issue so i'm in some need of help as I've tried countless times and this is the end result every time

IS it tied into a staged event from the dependent?

That is why it quits, it has completed tasks associated with the master file.

So, the armor or object chosen from the master dependent needs to be renamed as a new assets, thus isolating it from the quests stages, you do the same in your mod too. "rename the item with in the CK, create a new one from the Original, the CK will tell you it has no association "is not unique" , save it and target it in your mod.

Okay that seems to have worked. I will reply back if it happens again but it is looking good. Thank you so much for the help

It's why I answered your post, to help you. It's no problem, your welcome.

Kitty Black.