skyrim se dont start

WayFDomeNator

hello guys,

i just started skyrim se and nothing happens , the process is still in the task manager but nothing happens also steam "says" that the game is allready in progress.
i installled 37 mods , if mods are the problem shouldnt i get aleast in the main menu?
i used "loot" to sort the mods into a load order i hope thats right and someone can answer me (:

thanks alot

Ok, just need to be clear on a few things.

1. Did you do the windows updates and gpu drivers?

2. Was this the very FIRST time you turned on the game?

3. If you answered yes on 2. Why the hell would you put mods in a game that has not even been tested to see if it was working fine in its vanilla state?

4. Turn off all the mods. Delete em if you have to. You need to work on a vanilla platform that works before you can start modding.

i did no windows update i think, tell me more about this please !(:

first time i started it when it came out for free on steam (: so it all worked fine vanilla.

If you use a mod from Oldrim that contains a .bsa that has NOT been converted to the new format, then it will cause SSE to hang on launch.

and yeah i using 2 mods from oldrim i will delete them i will give it a try , thanks

update:
i deleted the oldrim mods and it seems to work now (:
somehow i got missleaded by the modders page and i thought they work with se aswell :cool:

Edited by WayFDomeNator