Nuka-World Provisioner Issue

Deleted12668574User

I've run into an issue that I can't seem to find a solution for. I've completed Nuka-World by killing the raider leaders and then turning on the power, managed to (finally) get some settlers at the Red Rocket in Nuka-World but when I try to set one up as a provisioner, the "Send To" list is empty. I've also tried it with an Automatron (as per one suggestion) and encountered the same problem. Anyone have any suggestions or perhaps something I may be missing? Thanks in advance.

P.S. I tried to post this on Bethesda's forums but they seem to be the antithesis of "user-friendly". Nothing seems to work there. :/

Personally when the list has shown as empty (had it happen at a vanilla settlement) I've had success just waiting in the settlement for a bit and "working" (scrapping etc..)

If I was going to guess, the workshop script is backed up, and has not finished running, as that also causes assignment lag.

got a provisioner to work ... sent from boston to nuka

the supply line doesn't appear on the map, but the goods arrive

I tried that as well. The Nuka-World settlement doesn't appear in the list while in the Commonwealth. :/

Personally when the list has shown as empty (had it happen at a vanilla settlement) I've had success just waiting in the settlement for a bit and "working" (scrapping etc..)

If I was going to guess, the workshop script is backed up, and has not finished running, as that also causes assignment lag.

I wish that were the case, but I don't think it is. There's no lag or delays when doing anything else in regards to assignments.

I'm starting to wonder if perhaps my killing the raider leaders has perhaps failed to trigger some flag that identifies the settlement as a Minutemen settlement rather than a raider outpost or something. Thanks for the replies. :)

odd - it was on my list in commonwealth

time to sort out your mods

Not using anything that affects settlements, as I didn't want to screw up my save game until I'd finished the game and DLCs.

then you have an unique problem not caused by mods

• 3 months later...

Has anyone found a solution for this?

I have run into the same issue.

I finished the Nuka-World DLC by going the Minutemen approach. I let Nuka-Worlds streets run red with the blood of the Raiders in the name of justice and justice. I switched on the power. I went to the Red Rocket truckstop and hit V on the workbench. I cleared the area. I built a little generator and a beacon. Waited for a settler to show up.

Then .. the issue starts. When I go into Build mode and his Q on the settler to assign him to a Supply run, the list of settlements is empty.
If I go to the Commonwealth and try to assign a settler there to do a supply run to Nuka-World red rocket, it does not show up.

I can find no solution to this. Anyone know what this is about, if there is a way around it?

• 7 months later...

Same issue here. I have a mod, which allows "Power Play" without destroying my Minutemen settlements. So I have no raider outpost in commonwealth. In Nuka World I am Overboss and in Commrnwealth I am the good guy.
It seems to be impossible to establish supply lines between raiders and normal settlers. Even not with robots!
I think, I have only two options;

I am the supplier for my Nuka Gas Station.;-)

or

I must start "open Season", kill the raiders and make Nuka Gas Station a Minutemen settlement.

(As long I find no console solution.)

Edited by FDenton