Nuka-World Provisioner Issue

Deleted12668574User

Know this is necro, but bounced here after endless hours searching for a fix. Same boat, no options where to send a supply-route to (and the nuka world rr does not show on any list in the CW)

I have gone back and did open season, and still it shows as a raider settlement on the map, and no options (even with robots) for a supply line.

The only way to build this place up is to load the workbench up (And seems pointless because it can't share with any other settlement)

If anyone has found a fix between when I made this post and the last reply (IE over a year) please tell me. I am sure others also fell into this hole and just gave up on this 'prime' building spot.

heh... all FO games since 3(And the elder scrolls) make us cheaters. Bestesda's games sorta-kinda force us to 'cheat' (Since the second u use any console command, or add a mod, your a 'cheater' as far as the dev's are concerned)- And I've not yet played one of their games, without having to do one or the other to get though some part(Due to glitches or just bad coding/design) So I'd not feel too bad about it.

But still, it does bug me that that little bit is 'unfinished'

Edited by AtmaDarkwolf

heh... all FO games since 3(And the elder scrolls) make us cheaters. Bestesda's games sorta-kinda force us to 'cheat' (Since the second u use any console command, or add a mod, your a 'cheater' as far as the dev's are concerned)- And I've not yet played one of their games, without having to do one or the other to get though some part(Due to glitches or just bad coding/design) So I'd not feel too bad about it.

Vault 81.I helped the guy to get off drugs and convinced Tina to come work for me.But now quest is stuck now.I can't finish it without the console.

Vault 81.I helped the guy to get off drugs and convinced Tina to come work for me.But now quest is stuck now.I can't finish it without the console.

i can remember there was a mod that fixed that quest, brother dead/alive tina would join you and quest was done

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10892/?

i can remember there was a mod that fixed that quest, brother dead/alive tina would join you and quest was done

It works on the latest Steam version of the game?

don't know removed the game long time ago already

don't know removed the game long time ago already

Only reason I'm playing is I can play me economic empire.Build ma a settlements. :D

• 5 months later...

August 2018 and Bethesda (or NM) never fixed that problem of "after a direct open season without any raider-conquest-quest" and after restoring power, no one have found a solution. This is awesome!