My Music

Mamo

Hey,

I've been working on some tracks...go check them out!!

www.psoem.cjb.net

The songs are mostly trance so...you may not like them much...heh and if you get some bandwith error it is because the site is hosted on geocities for free (i need to get a real site) and it has limited bandwith so...just try again later and it should work....

I have a bunch of more songs..about 3 cds worth of stuff i've made...if anyone knows somewhere i can upload them without having such bandwith problems please let me know B)

btw if you wanna download the songs your gonna have to right click and save as..

Well. Im something of what I like to call an expert in trance music. Well not really an expert but I'm heavily immersed in it and I must say those tracks are crazy! I've seen tetris remixes before (who hasnt?) but yours is quite original. If you dont already know about them Art of Trance is a really good trance artist, I find your work kind of reminisent of it. Being something of a dj, I hope you wont mind me using those cuts at my parties that I throw sometimes.

Excellent work ;) keep it up.. the trance community needs more independant artists IMO.

That would be awsome if you used some of my tracks! heh :D

I'm trying to start djing i just got a mixer board and two cd players for christmas and i'm getting pretty good at mixing so...hopefully i can start doing some parties soon.

btw in case anyone was wondering...i used FL Stuido to make those tracks...i have like a billion more but don't enough space on geocities...i think i'm just gonna make more accounts and use links...and i'm starting to use Reason...which is a very complicated program but, i'm starting to get the basics down to making songs.

Someone i know bought a domain and he says he'll host all my music when he gets his site up but, i don't really know when that is gonna happen so..i think i'm gonna get to making some more geocities accounts..i'll let you know when i'm done. :)

good work on the tracks, and i hate anything resembling techno, and that means something! (well, since i listen to metal/death metal/black metal and so on, i used to listen to techno, wasnt fast enough for me).

yeah i'm very open minded...i listen to everything...i listen to metal and stuff too..

i like iced earth, helloween, blind gardian, iron maiden, etc..... basicly anything like that hehe...i've heard some death metal like canibal corpse. It's pretty good...i've also hear vader and death..that's about all i know though..my friend is really into it, i should start getting some music from him....

yeah i'm very open minded...i listen to everything...i listen to metal and stuff too..

i like iced earth, helloween, blind gardian, iron maiden, etc..... basicly anything like that hehe...i've heard some death metal like canibal corpse. It's pretty good...i've also hear vader and death..that's about all i know though..my friend is really into it, i should start getting some music from him....

vader, a very talented polish band, you should hear some stuff from their album "Litany".

as for death, well, their last album, Sound of perservearance (i think), was very technical, all the songs kept on changing, unfortunantly the vocalist died 3 years ago.

some good bands to check out are

Sinister (try to avoid Savage or grace, its a little sloppy)

Hate Eternal (start of with their song Powers That Be)

Die Apokalyptishen Reiter (only listen to have a nice trip, the rest are weird, due to the poor recording, although, they are a normal metal band, just with some weird keyboardwork)

Strapping Young Lad (Normal speed metal band, start off with Relentless)

if you want to know some more worthwhile bands then just PM me and ill give you a huge list :D

I'm trying to start djing i just got a mixer board and two cd players for christmas and i'm getting pretty good at mixing so...hopefully i can start doing some parties soon.

Excellent.. heh I've been using a really cheapo mixer and cd players for about 2 years now and I'm *finally* able to upgrade my system.. I'm making quite a jump.. going from a two channel, single equalizer control with analog crossfader to a 5 channel auto BPM counter, curve (whatever that means) crossfader and idependant equalizers for each channel. Im also buying a tweakalizer. Im stilll using cd decks for now but I hope to cross over into vinyl soon.

wow ive never been able to talk about djing in mwsource...awesome :D

Heh yeah it is awsome...wow that is quite a jump...i am gonna get some turntables soon i'm just not sure wether i should spend the money and get direct drive or do i only need a belt drive....i'm thinking the belt cus i'm not really gonna be scratching if i'm just gonna be mixing trance and stuff...though i'd love to srcatch good...it's not that much more expensive..i may just get the direct drive. I'm also trying to build up my vinyl collection before so when i actually get the turntabels i can actually play something :) Still working on getting my other songs uploaded...those songs you heard were really when i first started almost..only now all my songs are over 5mgs and geocities has a max upload of 5mgs so i'm kinda screwed unless i can find someone with a real site... :(

I would not recommend getting belt-drive to anyone no matter if they scratch or not. Direct drive is not only superior but, for me, sometimes when im fading two tracks and the BPM dont match, I wish I could put a little bit of a scratch into my mix to help it cross over more smoothly.. because you probably already know how horrible sounding it is when you try to mix two songs with BPM way off. :ohmy:

Archived