Arcane Bow

Hexxagone

It's a bow from WoW that summons arrows when you pull back the string.

Looks pretty cool, but couldn't possibly fit in Skyrim.

Why not? Do you mean lore wise? There is a bow that could shut down the sun, why wouldn't this bow fit in skyrim? We have warglaives of azzinoth already and this bow fits OP's description of a bow that fires magical arrows when you pull the string and it's very good looking.

"The energy of the Sunwell courses through Thori'dal". If someone could just make it...! :pinch:

So far I have:

• all bows slightly improved in terms of speed
  • the summoned projectile is its own thing and moves faster than the standard bound arrow but has the same Daedric damage
  • other arrows can be switched to at any time and don't cost magicka to shoot, but you can only get back to the summoned arrows by re-equipping the bow
  • all bows can be enchanted or tempered however you normally can, and the script still functions properly
  • the power to upgrade the bow blinds you briefly and removes the bow to hide the unequip
  • the power, when used without having gotten to a new Alteration bracket, will give you a fresh version of your current bow, sans enchantments or tempering, so as you get better at enchanting or tempering(assuming you don't also get better at alteration) you can improve your bow again for a stronger effect

The bows are achieved at these levels of Alteration:

20-29 : Long Bow
30-39 : Ancient Nord Bow
40-49 : Imperial Bow
50-59 : Orcish Bow
60-69 : Dwarven Bow
70-79 : Supple Ancient Nord Bow
80-89 : Ebony Bow
90-99 : Daedric Bow
100 : Dragonbone Bow

I figure the bow should be unique, so I won't put it in a leveled list. Is there a good place I should put it?

EDIT:
Should I also make a spell that lets you summon 100 arrows for a limited time use with any bow?
Edited by Fantafaust

Are you adding special effects to the bow? and what is the man cost per shot?

I'm not sure what you mean by special effects?

The magicka cost is as follows:

Long Bow - 15
Ancient Nord Bow - 20
Imperial Bow - 25
Orcish Bow - 30
Dwarven Bow - 35
Supple Ancient Nord Bow - 40
Ebony Bow - 45
Daedric Bow - 50

Dragonbone Bow - 25