⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Arcane Bow

Hexxagone

Downloaded the mod, works just fine, why dont you try to give it another lesser power, one that changes the elemental damage of the bow, for example when enchanting reaches LV 30 you gain Fire elemental arrows, at 40 you gain frost elemental arrows, and at 50 Shock elemental arrows

That's an interesting idea. With the bow itself, Alteration is kind of hard to level up so I didn't make it cost anything, but when it comes to enchanting, it's much easier to level and do. So I think there should be some kind of trade-off.

Your thoughts?

I think one way to do it would be:

1. Take a copy of the Nightingale Bow (for example) and make the string have a small flame effect like the bound bow has.

2. Add new arrows that has an invisible quiver so its not visable on your back, while the arrow has the same flame effect from the bound bow

Not sure if that would work as i'm not really a modder. As for your electricity, maybe the arrow has a lightning effect instead of flame and hits the target with electricity.

>>> I like the above. You have my vote. This would be very nice. Sometimes it seems like our dragon born is not a character with unnatural powers; for example, when the dragon born learns the Unrelenting Force from the Greybeards, he is told that is not that easy that somebody posses this power, so it is being known and master only for a few, but when you get into a dungeon, most likely you will find a draugr that will shout at you and throw you away. That always bothered me knowing that other do what I do, so base on this, I do agree that having what the OP suggest, would be very nice.