What happened to Snap'n'Build?

rayhne

In the meantime, can anyone help me with uninstalling/reinstalling snap and build? All I have to go on is the little sidebar blurb in NMM, and it says something about using a holotape to uninstall Snap and Build. But there has never been a snap and build holotape in my inventory. If I try to remove Snap and build without it, my game crashes on the main menu.

*edit* Okay, after stepping back from my frustrated state of mind, I realized I had some patches for other mods with snap and build. I disabled those, and I was able to a dirty reinstall of snap and build. After checking all my workshop menus, I now have the dedicated snap and build category back, and none of the other menus are missing either.

I hope that snap and build comes back to the nexus, but if it doesn't I am glad I downloaded it only a few days before it disappeared. I like the wooden walls, they're much nicer than the vanilla "shacks", but they still look like they could be built by my settlers. I'm kinda big on roleplaying.

In the meantime, can anyone help me with uninstalling/reinstalling snap and build? All I have to go on is the little sidebar blurb in NMM, and it says something about using a holotape to uninstall Snap and Build. But there has never been a snap and build holotape in my inventory. If I try to remove Snap and build without it, my game crashes on the main menu.

I don't use Snap And Build, but I do know that if a mod is installed when you start a new playthrough, the game can empty your inventory and remove things like mod holotapes when you first leave Vault 111.

Unlimited Companion Framework is one of the mods effected in this manner. Maybe Snap And Build too? If you know the name of the holotape, you can just give yourself a copy via the console.

This is why ideally I think it's better not to activate mods until just after you emerge from 111.