⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Mass Effect 3 refusing to load saved games(help!)

DrCrowTGamer15

Well if you want to see what I ended up doing in the end, take a look at this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em5oJ_C-TK0&t=315s

I sadly wasn't able to make it work with the save editor, have no idea what is going on, but I made it work for me in that Shepard still has a ton of renegade scares to help make her ugly and my in game explanation for why Shepard looks so different in game 3 is that she spent all her money on plastic surgery:)

Well thanks for your help, and have a happy new year!

yeah her scares don't really start to show up until the next couple of episode when I get enough points.

Glad you enjoyed the vid, I enjoyed making it.

I should have four new episode posted by Wednesday, that when she really starts to earn her name. The mods do make the game a lot more fun :)

I've never played renegade or FemShep for that matter so it's good to watch how it all goes that way... punching out Khalisah is fun I have to give you that... :rolleyes:

Well, You've got plenty of scars later on as you said, so I hope that's good enough... what mods did you use? by the way did you take FemShep to Chora's Den to

speak to Harkin there? I've read that convo is quite fun with Harkin insults...

Well Wrex killed Harkin in my playthrough so i didn't talk to him, but if you punch the reporter in the first two games she does dodge the punch in game 3, so I guess she learns! :)

Oh and in episode 15 of my series Scumbag really lives up to her name. LOL! :)

• 3 months later...

Sorry to necro this (at least its still from this year), but I just ran into the same issue. ME3 crashes when it tries to load my femshep saved game, but if I change the gender it's able to load just fine.

I do have a fairly heavily modded game, but no custom headmorphs or hairs. Has anyone else run into this issue and found a solution?

Either that save is corrupt, or, if this happens with more than one save, one of your mods that applies only to femshep which is being called directly by that savegame, is causing issues.

Likely the latter I'd advise trying to rerun AUTOTOC, otherwise try loading a different femshep save and test around a bit on which moment you can trigger a crash, i.e. try opening the locker, load into a level wearing armor etc. See if you can narrow down which mod might be the culprit, then vanilla affected PCCs

Edited by Ottemis