What is your personal Wood Chop Record?

gretzky99

My current character, Gandalf, a level 1 Breton Wizard, just started chopping wood at the Riverwood chopping block, and didn't finish until he had 252 pieces at a value of 1260 gold. How many cord of wood is that? I used to know, but moved out of Northern New York in 1986.

I think I will use that money to start buying some of the Xilver Bullet's new spells from his mod.

Edited by gretzky99

thats about 5 cord of wood, assuming 1 septim = 1 US dollar... and depending on the type of wood, it'd range from around 220-280 per cord.

really though, how much fun can you have sitting there chopping wood? If I wanted to play a manual labor simulator, I'd play the WII.

Edited by PR4Y

thats about 5 cord of wood, assuming 1 septim = 1 US dollar... and depending on the type of wood, it'd range from around 220-280 per cord.

really though, how much fun can you have sitting there chopping wood? If I wanted to play a manual labor simulator, I'd play the WII.

I haven't chopped any wood, it's not Runescaperim

Thanks for the info. But I did not chop it for just something to do...I needed money fast, so I went at it. Might as well make it personally historic...

Guess what...I just went off on another chopathon. This time I chopped for almost 24 hours straight, getting to 512 firewood for 2560 gold. Boy am I ever tired of chopping. But I have enough now for a couple of Midas spells. Them things ain't free.