Slave start

coolmanwow

can some one make a mod where u start as a slave (works, in a mine then forsworn/dragon attack) Men (outfit majic slave shock collar HINT new spell/shout idea hand irons leg irons taterd rough skin tunic)

for a female charater ur a sex slave (plz do not make them do it) basicly a watress who is addicted to scoma You work for admeary demion katering there partys and contralling the meed and the person who askes people to leave. a guard has his hand on ur leash at all times (female outfit slave leash with a rope to master no rope wrist and leg irons also add choker after guard leaves)

can some one make a mod where u start as a slave (works, in a mine then forsworn/dragon attack) Men (outfit majic slave shock collar HINT new spell/shout idea hand irons leg irons taterd rough skin tunic)

for a female charater ur a sex slave (plz do not make them do it) basicly a watress who is addicted to scoma You work for admeary demion katering there partys and contralling the meed and the person who askes people to leave. a guard has his hand on ur leash at all times (female outfit slave leash with a rope to master no rope wrist and leg irons also add choker after guard leaves)

so pretty much ur asking that guys be miner slaves, and women be controlled by gimps?

"(female outfit slave leash with a rope to master no rope wrist and leg irons also add choker after guard leaves)"

LMAO, you like your leather dont you

that makes no sense lol you replied to your own post w/o saying anything?

yeah a new beginning would be cool, and there are already people working on them, like two days ago i saw some one with all the sounds needed for it. but i dont think it was a slave start.

Edited by Icedgamer