[Video] The beauty of Skyrim.

Dristor

Welcome! Sorry if I did this topic in the wrong category.

I did a video wich shows true beauty of the Skyrim landscape...

If you like it - rate, comment this vid and subscribe me on YouTube channel for more videos.

Here's a link to the video on YouTube:

Watch in full HD and full screen for maximum effect.

Enjoy.

Skyrim definitely is the most beautiful game i have ever played, and i'm not just talking about the graphics, it's also that the landscapes are done brilliantly and mesh together so seamlessly to forge such a believable and atmospheric world. The texturing in this game couldn't be better, not because they are high res, but because they were created so that even low textures still look amazing. I am just curious to how much better Skyrim could look with a high res texture overhaul.

Nice video, i enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

There are some areas of Skyrim that are gorgeous, and some that look totally unfinished and two-dimensional. Much of the bleakness of Skyrim I don't find beautiful. The snow, water, waterfalls, and most cities are lovely and well done. The people are okay, better than Oblivion but not perfected yet.

For me, much of the landscape of Skyrim reflects most of its people---hard, unpolished, unfeeling, mean-spirited.

A very well done video, though, with lovely music that didn't quite fit the dark heart or look of the game. IMO, you need some strains of suspense, of violence, of death to counterpoint the butterflies and moose and loneliness.