Eldergleam Sap Quest?

viBEASTiv

You need to equip that dagger you got from the Priestess who gave you the quest. It's been a long time since I did that quest but I remember it had a weird name that didn't make it sound like a weapon. There is also an alternative method to complete this quest if you allow a certain follower who hangs out in the Temple to accompany you.

Actual Spoiler -

I like how using the guy allowed my character to leave the mother tree alive and return the sapling to finish the quest instead and then seeing the sapling continuing to grow inside the dead tree every time I go back to Whiterun. Although I can't wait for a mod that changes the two dimensional wallpaper-like foliage into something more pleasing.

• 1 year later...

Please ppl I need help, I am having a serious issue with this quest and don't know what to do, I played it and finished it before, but now the Nettlebane won't cut the roots at all, as if I am swinging into empty space... Maybe SkyRe or some other mod changed the weapon range and it won't reach the roots eve if I am standing next to them... Dunno what to do please help ppl, if there is a way to complete a quest via console even that is better than being stuck and not getting my restoration trainer, plus that idiot will follow me forever unless he gets killed. Please help me. Thank you in advance.

• 3 years later...