ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Better Backtrack?

JukeRedlin

Hey guys and gals,

Does anyone know a better way to backtrack? I've seen the "Oh just search your most recent blah blah tab blah..." and that simply doesn't work for a lot of people, for an equal number of reasons. Mine is that I just jumped hundreds of light years into an area that was THOROUGHLY explored by a newer player. Every time I look for near by discoveries, I end up looping through his/her and one other player's discoveries.

With the settlement mechanics in place, I'd love to find one of my first lucky find planets that was honestly just pretty to be on with red tress and blue grass. If anyone has a better method or know a specific mod that accomplishes this, can you point me in the right direction? Thanks.

As a question, since the game is generated of a series of numbers, is it possible to just... find a planets "value" and be able to work from that figure out a way there? I'm not requesting a mod, it's unfair that I request something without putting effort into making it, but if one exists, or is in the works, I'd love to know. Cheers!