CTD during Introduction Quest

MisterB1969

I am at the end of my wits here honestly. Ive doubled and triple checked my mod list, Ive run loot, i have run my mods through xEdit. But i am still crashing during the introduction quest. Often happens after Alduin shouts a storm over helgen, or when I try and enter the keep .

I really don't know what to do anymore at this point..

My load order is: http://mrbskyrimplay.blogspot.com/2016/12/skyrim-special-edition-load-order.html

My Computer Specs: http://mrbskyrimplay.blogspot.com/search/label/Computer%20Specs

There are multiple ways to fix this problem.

• Turn off every mod you got. Start your game..do the entire annoying tutorial zone and when you leave the cave. Then and only then can you start all your mods. Will this fix the issue? Nope since you get to enjoy the annoying as f*#@ intro that we all seen a million times. But you can finally test the game and see if this CTD issue shows its ugly mug in the open gameworld.
  • Install Alternative start, Start somewhere and test your mod load order in multiple spots in the game to see if the ctd monster is random or does it shows up at random spots in the world. Gotta determine where this issue shows up the most.
  • Once you done both of them, then begins the annoying as f*#@ but it works everytime. Turn off auto save features. Do a manual save once your character jumps off the cart at the intro. Make sure you started in a clean start with zero mod and turn on a mod and repeat the whole alduin attack helgen to the door entrance of helgen and repeat this until you find the mod culprit for screwing you over. This is long, very annoying but it is the most effective way to find what is screwing you over.

I believe I narrowed it down to my Mesh body and the armors..

I am using the Bathsheba body, and all the usual armors that go with it.

I have followed all the directions on it. Updating bodyslide from ehre, and the skyrim nexus.

The moment, i install the armors it goes to crap..

I am also using WICO.. and i heard that has problems with UNP.. but at the same time i really like it.