Role Playing Pet Peeves

VincentIcarus

@VincentIcarus

I never thought of that, I have a cabinet full of dragon skulls, there not worth as much as say dragon bones, but I mean how can you not take it?

That's the ultimate revenge!

kid: "you fought a dragon?"

me: "yeah, I was attacked by a dragon...I killed it...THEN I CUT OFF IT'S HEAD!" "AND THEN I ATE IT SOUL!"

HOMER: ummm, souls....

Even though I haven't got around to starting the Dark Brotherhood questline I already have a RP quirk for it.

I have completed Azura's Star and obtained the Black Star. I also have a set of Ebony Armor that I'm hoping to upgrade to Daedric at some point. I also have a perk that means I can sneak extremely effectively even in Heavy Armor.

I'm going to use the souls of my hits to enchant my assasin-demon gear.

Your assassin ritual sounds VERY fun! I'll have to do something similar.

Here's a brief list that I use for my roleplaying, very similar to things that I've read from others:

• If I have to swim anywhere, I make sure that I find a fire shortly after that to warm up and dry out my clothes.
  • Wear warm armor (e.g. fur) when traveling in a snowstorm, or else seek shelter
  • Sleep once a day. Read from a book (from backpack) just before sleeping.
  • Eat a nice meal every morning, preferably at a table with other Nords/Elves/etc.
  • Only use crafting where it makes sense with your character role.
  • No fast travelling, although if I've already been to a city and am in a hurry, I use a horse or cart.
  • For my roleplayed characters, I use the Dead-is-Dead rule.

H.