NPC companion who gives training

GowiHasti

I have an PC who is a possible companion and I'd like for him to be able to train you in Energy Weapons. I'm sure a script of some sort and probably a package of some kind. Could someone either help me out or point me to a tutorial or example of some kind? Thank you

Neither ;] You need to slect the training options in the AI data tab of the NPC, then make sure he is running a package that offers services... and bingo!

Ah! So, would a package like that used by traders to ask them to repair things work or do I need something else?

Neither ;] You need to slect the training options in the AI data tab of the NPC, then make sure he is running a package that offers services... and bingo!

Ah! So, would a package like that used by traders to ask them to repair things work or do I need something else?

That is actually done by scripted dialogue - using the showbartermenu to be exact

Thinking of it, i think you have to do dialogue to - damn i cant renember and the wiki doesnt seem to know either

Sorry ;l if its any help, here is a link to the geck wiki http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php/AI_Data_Tab

That is actually done by scripted dialogue - using the showbartermenu to be exact

Thinking of it, i think you have to do dialogue to - damn i cant renember and the wiki doesnt seem to know either

Sorry ;l if its any help, here is a link to the geck wiki http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php/AI_Data_Tab

I'll take a look at them and experiment and see what I get :)