Bard Mod?

XxSMOKERxX35

After the release of Morrowind, Bethesda was nice enough to release several small mods for free (and definitely better than two sets of horse armour). One of those mods allowed you to entertain the patrons in a Balmora tavern.

We probably can't rebuild this mod due to the disappearance of the attributes, but maybe a hidden "bard" skill could be added.

1. Learn how to play an instrument, how to entertain people and get to know some popular songs -> the bard college!

2. A hidden "entertainment" stat could be added which improves over time and increases your performance skills. This will make people's donations more generous.

3. Once per day, each tavern allows you to entertain the patrons. If they like your perfomance, they will drop some coins. Performing increases your entertainment skills.

After the release of Morrowind, Bethesda was nice enough to release several small mods for free (and definitely better than two sets of horse armour). One of those mods allowed you to entertain the patrons in a Balmora tavern.

We probably can't rebuild this mod due to the disappearance of the attributes, but maybe a hidden "bard" skill could be added.

1. Learn how to play an instrument, how to entertain people and get to know some popular songs -> the bard college!

2. A hidden "entertainment" stat could be added which improves over time and increases your performance skills. This will make people's donations more generous.

3. Once per day, each tavern allows you to entertain the patrons. If they like your perfomance, they will drop some coins. Performing increases your entertainment skills.

Yea great idea now it could be a source of income as well

Maybe not quite what you're talking about, but I was REALLY disappointed with the Bard College stuff. I mean, basically it came down to 'Hey got fetch this,' and 'got kill that.'

Seriously, you join the Bard College and...they send you dungeon diving? I mean, wtf?!?!

Maybe not quite what you're talking about, but I was REALLY disappointed with the Bard College stuff. I mean, basically it came down to 'Hey got fetch this,' and 'got kill that.'

Seriously, you join the Bard College and...they send you dungeon diving? I mean, wtf?!?!

I joined the collage because some guy said i could become a Bard at Bards collage and left disappointed when they made me do dumb quest too

That's why we need some bad-ass modder to make a Bard mod so we can finally play our own music or even custom made music

That's why we need some bad-ass modder to make a Bard mod so we can finally play our own music or even custom made music

What about playing songs to increase your and your followers courage during battles like in D&D? Or you could frighten the enemy with a horrible song (like Troubadix, the bard from Asterix).

One thing is sure: The bard college really needs an improvement. I'm sure someone will deliver a proper bard mod.

I was also disappointed in the Bard's College. I was really hoping that becoming a bard would allow me to stroll down roads playing my lute while passersby (you know, the 2 random npcs and dozen bandits you might run into while walking between Falkreath and Solitude) gawked at me.