[WIPz] Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64)

behippo

I understood that Behippo/SKSE team had the source for SkyUI and that they were looking into it themselves and that schlangster was not motivated to transition it himself. But then what would I know.

And would you look at that, my popcorn's done! Right in time for SKSE Speculation Season 3 :D

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for me I look at it this way when it's released; it's released I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I've got enough mods to test at the moment. When it comes out It means even better mods.<LOL>

Any updates on where SKSE64 stands now and when we can expect it from any information you have now?

Not yet or we'd have it

Seems to me that any info would probably be in the OP, so might as well just bookmark the page and check back every so often. Appreciate the work the SKSE team and all the other mod devs do, y'all have kept this game alive and fresh well past its expiration date.

I understood that Behippo/SKSE team had the source for SkyUI and that they were looking into it themselves and that schlangster was not motivated to transition it himself. But then what would I know.

And would you look at that, my popcorn's done! Right in time for SKSE Speculation Season 3 :D

Yes, I did post that on the previous page with a link to the youtube vid.

Seems like everyone is throwing around opinions and I would like to share mine as well. To all developers, whether it be for skse64 or skyui or whatever mod you may be working on, don't get rushed by the gamers. Take your time and perfect your work. Make something you are proud of. I feel the same way about TES6. Yes it may come out in a decade or so, but to me it does not matter the amount of time it takes for it to be finished. You can not rush perfection. Most important part of games is to have fun. I feel this whole being impatient on the next greatest thing has consumed alot of my generation.

Yes, I do know that. The way he phrased it was "I don't think there has been progress since December". That isn't a definitive statement. The phrase "I don't think" implies that it is speculative. I was just asking him to clarify it. In a text based medium like this I think it is usually a very bad idea to read between the lines or otherwise make assumptions about someone's intent.

That's to account for the possibility that someone made progress without me being aware of it.

I'm only expecting a beta, not some magical, mythical cure-all, so kinda cool it.

To those who can't wait, & want it now?

Get used to disappointment, oh, your gonna be in a world of pain, on it's release as well.

Edited by PeterMartyr